Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 26, 2010

Reflection week 1

what am i aspect for this subject?

First week in University Of Malaya is quite messy for me. Thinking about the elective subject that i have to choose is also quite difficult for me...in this semester we need to take PBEY 3201 - Using and Developing Resources for ESL Classroom..."Owh, what kind of subject is this?" this is come to my mind on the Tuesday. I already know that Pn. Foziah bt. Mahmood will teach us. Another question comes to my mind..............."Owh, how is she?” After enter the class, i am so released when she gives us a very welcoming smile.

Then she told us that we need to create a blog. Before this i only heard about this word, but in this semester i will have my own blog...could you believe it???hahaha..This is new thing to me and i know it will give benefit to my future as a future teacher. Apart from that, i also heard that nowadays each teacher should have their own blog.

For the first week we already have been given a few task, first we need to buy 8GB pen drive, second, Get a CS3 adobe Photoshop installed in our pc's or laptop's and lastly we need to create our own blog. For me, the task is not too difficult and maybe it is because this is the first week, week of introduction.

On that week, we have been divided to two groups because the computers are not enough for us...during the briefing, maybe because i talk too much, so she labeled me as "trouble maker". But, i don's mind it because this is me!!hahaha

My hope, this course will be interesting and will give me knowledge and equip me for my future so that i can create interactive and creative learning progress for my students.

No comments:

Post a Comment