Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

reflection week 11



something behind the picture???

For this week we need to edit pictures as individual task. My first impression is “ARGH, it is

difficult” but after editing the pictures I found that it was very interesting and fun. We can

choose any picture to be edited as long as there is a meaning behind the picture. We all know

that, there are thousands meaning behind a picture as long as we know what we doing.


I have chosen my own picture to be edited. There are a few soft ware’s that we can use to edit

the pictures such as Adobe CS3, Photos cape and many more. I have chosen CS3 to edit my

picture. You can see the result below. Quite nice right??hahaha


After edited the picture, I realize that it can be used in order to make the teaching aids more

interesting. We change the colour, the location, and many more. We need to explore it to master

it. We need to be creative to be good in editing picture.

BEFORE


AFTER



NICE PICTURES ??

No comments:

Post a Comment