Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 1, 2010

reflection week 12


“The main responsible lays upon each and every person called “TEACHERS” is to teach the pupils the knowledge in the most interesting, attractive ways.”

True, this is the most popular sayings (or should I say…belief) that had been injected in our mindset, for almost a century….

Taking this as one of the main thing that had to be mastered, I think that, nowadays, teachers should prepare themselves with variety of teaching aids and tools (both in the technology based or non-technology based.)

Therefore, it was truly a valuable, worth knowledge or skill that I have learnt through this PBEY3102 class- projecting and creating E-BOOK.
I need to make the E-BOOK with a partner and my partner is Emma Ghafar. I loved to work with Emma because she is a creative person. A lots of ideas come out when we discuss the E-BOOK…finally we have decided what to do…haha

Back then, I taught that it was quite a tedious, complicated thing to do… (creating and developing my own E-BOOK on the net?!.... it’s impossible!)
Honestly, when our lecturer, PN. FOZIAH set an assignment in creating our own
E-BOOK, and we have to hand it in within a week; I was so shock- NO WAY I will be able to do it! (well… yeah it sounds quite pessimist…)

Miraculously…
I’m getting more and more addicted; through the progression of my E-BOOK… it was FUN!!- for once, I feel like I am the most popular, J.K Rowlings and the brilliant IT conqueror, Bill Gates!

Sure… there are many steps that we should concerned- in a way to produce a master piece work…but at the end of the day…SATISFACTION- that’s the word that we gained! (hard work pays...)

I believe that through E-BOOK, the teaching and learning session in the ESL classroom will be more enjoyable and lively….


this is our E BOOK's cover

No comments:

Post a Comment