Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

reflection week 13

Wondered why this “weird”, out of my profession dream; entered my slumber?It’s because I have composed and directed (even I was one of the actor, myself) a MOVIE…. (WELL DONE goes to me!!!)

During the PBEY3102 class, we have been taught about the specialty, and interactive ness of WINDOWS MOVIE MAKER. And (as usual…the practice makes perfect policy...) to ensure that we have managed to grab all the skills and knowledge taught, our lecturer, PN. FOZIAH had set a project for us- that is to produce our own movie... (due date? within a week)

To use the programme (the WINDOWS MOVIE MAKER) we have to make sure that the selected pictures has been saved in the appropriate files- it is to ensure that the pictures would not ‘corrupted’…

It was truly FUN using this device; as we not only managed to select our favourite pictures, but it also gives opportunities for us to add in some music, audio, as well as the credits of the picture selected.
After (struggling) finding my materials…. I have (proudly) completed a MOVIE!!!
IT WAS TOTALLY AWESOME!!!

Still, I believe that as the future ESL teacher, the WINDOWS MOVIE MAKER, will surely able to act as the main scaffold in the
Align Center teaching and learning session.


this is our video...enjoy


No comments:

Post a Comment