Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

reflection week 5

FIND YOUR PARTNER

first of all,let us guess who is my partner??haha



For this week we need to find my partner to complete the task given by Pn Fouziah which we need design and prepare teaching aids for year 1. We need to work in pairs with different gender. She afraid that if we have pair with same gender only one e (don’t have any partner)…haha..not life partner...Please do not misunderstanding…wakaka

And my partner is Ros Azriana. He is a good partner and she have a lots of idea person will work on that task. I also think that is a good idea about the requirement to work in pair. So, after looking a partner, I have found someone is still singlin completing the task. The result of the task was awesome. I’m quite proud to have partner like her. Huhu…thanks to Ros..

Here I’m give picture of my partner…

No comments:

Post a Comment