Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

reflection week 6



For this week, we have been given first module that we need to complete it within two weeks. It is quite fast right. But, I’m quite confident that I can complete the module within two weeks. This first module based on computer and internet skill. The entire tasks are quite familiar with me which are:

1) Web Search



2) Downloading




3) Uploading

4) Encoding

5) Storing

6) Scanning

7) Burning

8) Sending e-mail

9) Compressing files

10) File Conversion

Finally, I have succeeded in completing the task. It is not too difficult because the entire tasks are quite familiar with my basic knowledge based on the
computer.

For your information, the purpose for this module is to make us be more creative in developing teaching aids in class. After you do it you will know it. I would like to wish all the best to all my fellow friends…wakaka

No comments:

Post a Comment